The North-West College Glendale Campus is conveniently located near public transportation (on or near Metro bus lines 92, 180, 181, 794, 780) 2 miles north of the Glendale Metrolink station and is easily accessible from the Ventura freeway (134) 2 minutes south of the Brand Blvd exit.
Glendale Campus Highlights:
- Across the street from the Alex Theater
- 3 min from the Glendale Galleria shopping Center
- 3 min from the Americana at Brand shopping Center
- 4 min from Glendale City Hall
- 7 min from Los Angeles Zoo
- Many restaurants and fast foods locations nearby
Glendale is a city in Los Angeles County, California. At the eastern end of the San Fernando Valley, it is bisected by the Verdugo Mountains, and is a suburb in the Greater Los Angeles Area. The city is bordered to the northwest by the Tujunga neighborhood of Los Angeles; to the northeast by La Cañada Flintridge and the unincorporated area of La Crescenta; to the west by Burbank; to the east by Pasadena; to the southwest by the Atwater Village neighborhood of East Los Angeles; and to the southeast by the Eagle Rock and Glassell Park neighborhoods of East Los Angeles. The Golden State, Ventura, Glendale, and Foothill freeways run through the city.